Holle Formula stage 1

$182.00
  • 🍼 400 Gram Box
  • 💡Demeter-certified milk from Germany
  • 🌱 Free from steroids, hormones, antibiotics
  • 📦Free Shipping
  • 🚫No Import Duty

Holle Formula is crafted with love, using Demeter-certified milk from Germany. It's made from 99% organically grown ingredients, ensuring the highest quality for your baby. The remaining 1% consists of essential vitamins and minerals crucial for your baby's development.

Pack Size
In stock

Holle Stage 1 Infant Formula: The Perfect Start for Your Little One!

🍼 Age-Appropriate Nutrition: Holle Stage 1 Infant Formula is carefully crafted for babies aged 0 to 6 months. It's the ideal choice for newborns and a great supplement to breastfeeding or exclusive bottle-feeding.

📦 Convenient Packaging: Each box includes a sealed bag containing 400g (14.1 ounces) of goodness. It's the perfect amount for your little one's needs.

🌱 Organic Goodness: Holle Formula is crafted with love, using Demeter-certified milk from Germany. It's made from 99% organically grown ingredients, ensuring the highest quality for your baby. The remaining 1% consists of essential vitamins and minerals crucial for your baby's development.

👶 Easy on Tiny Tummies: Holle Formula is designed to be easy to digest, making it a gentle choice for your baby's delicate stomach.

🚫 No Nasties: Rest easy knowing that Holle Stage 1 Formula is free from steroids, hormones, antibiotics, and GMO ingredients. It's also gluten-free with no added sugar, ensuring a pure and wholesome start for your little one.

🌍 Highest European Standards: Holle, with 80 years of expertise, adheres to the highest European organic standards. They are one of the pioneers in Demeter certification, ensuring a biodynamic approach that respects nature, animals, and your baby's well-being.

🌾 Thoughtfully Selected Ingredients: Holle's formula contains organic vegetable oils for essential fatty acids, and it doesn't contain brown rice syrup or DHA-ARA. The cows on Demeter farms are raised in humane conditions, allowing them to graze freely on lush European biodynamic fields.

Discover the Goodness of Holle Stage 1 Infant Formula

🛑 No Unnecessary Additives: Holle Formula is free from added sugar, gluten, egg, wheat, fluoride, preservatives, and harmful procedures like de-horning cows. This ensures the quality of the milk and supports the cows' natural digestion.

🔍 Ingredient Transparency: Holle goes beyond standard organic certification, with annual controls on ingredients and Demeter farms, ensuring the highest safety and transparency in their formulas.

🌳 Sustainable Sourcing: The main ingredients, carefully selected for their quality, come from sustainable farming practices in Germany.

Make the healthy choice for your baby with Holle Stage 1 Infant Formula – where every ingredient is chosen with care for your little one's happy, healthy beginnings!

Is your Baby 6 Months or older? Try Holle Formula Stage 2

All Formula is Shipped Directly From Factory

  • This Means Only Fresh, with the longest expiry date will be Shipped to You
  • All orders are shipped within 24 hours except weekends 

 

Delivery in 3-5 Days To Canada

  • We realize When Parents need Formula they need it fast
  • We ship our orders Express, And you will receive a tracking number as soon as the order has been Packaged
  • Please Note that the Product is shipped direct from Europe and as such May have import charged to you when importing into your country.  

Fast Formula Guarenteed

  • Nothing but fresh Formula will do. Guarenteed!

 

Orders are shipped Monday through Friday

We Are Always Here for you if you have any doubts about shipping!

-Email us  info@babylovesorganics.com For any concerns 

-Also Checkout our FAQ were we  answer alot of questions!

 

       We take great pride in our fast turnaround time with most orders shipping within only a couple of hours after being placed.

Tracking

You will be notified with a tracking number once your order has been processed and shipped. Tracking may not be immediately active until your package is received by a local facility.

All Orders Ship Express For Free To Canada and USA

This means no hassle for our Customer making it a one stop shop 

Get it under 7 days

Cancellations

We dispatch our shipments quickly.  If you have decided to cancel your order, please know that we can only complete a cancellation if your order has not already been dispatched to the courier.  This means typically that we must have a cancellation notice from you within 12 hours of placing your order.

Damaged Goods

Regrettably, there do arise occasionally shipping issues beyond our reasonable control. If your goods were received damaged, please contact us directly.

Return & Refund Policy

We Pride ourselves in going beyond our customers Expectation

Should and issue arise with your order, we are waiting to hear about it!

Damaged

If your product is Damage when you receive it, Please take pictures of it and send to us.

If the Content is not sealed anymore we offer a prompt Refund

Please understand that the boxes do get crushed Sometime during shipping, that its normal, as long as the content in the box is still sealed

Returns

If you would like to return the Product you and do so for a full refund. 

Returns are shipped at customers expense.

Please contact us to get a return approval and ship to address

 Refund

We guarantee our product will be fresh and in trust worthy condition. Should you find it to be anything else we will fully refund your purchase