Loulouka Goats Milk Formula
How to Prepare Loulouka Goats Milk
- 1. Wash hands carefully. Ensure that the bottle and nipple are clean.
- 2. Boil the required amount of water, and let it cool down until 37°C. Pour the required amount of water into the bottle.
- 3. Always use the enclosed measuring spoon. Scoop the enclosed measuring spoon loosely through the powder, and smooth it off with the back of a clean knife.
- 4. Add the correct number of scoops to the water in the bottle. Twist the cap on the bottle, and shake gently until the powder is completely dissolved.
- 5. Important! Always check the temperature of prepared food on the inside of your wrist before feeding your baby.
Loulouka Goats Formula Ingredients
Ingredients: whole goat milk* (MILK), maltodextrin*, lactose* (MILK), vegetable oils* (sunflower, rapeseed), calcium carbonate, trisodium citrate, microalgae oil (MILK), magnesium hydrochloride, L-cysteine, calcium hydroxide, vitamin C, L-tryptophan, L-tyrosin, sodium chloride, iron lactate, vitamin E, zinc sulfate, niacinamide, calcium D-pantothenate, retinyl acetate, copper sulfate, thiamine hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, riboflavin, mangenese sulfate, potassium iodide, vitamin K1, sodium selenite, cholecalciferol, biotin, cyanocobalamin.
Use prepared food within one hour after preparation, do not keep unused food, but discard.
Always follow the preparation advice as stated on this packaging. Improper preparation and storage of infant formula is associated with health risks. Only use the measuring spoon enclosed in the packaging.
Breast feeding is the best food for babies. Loulouka follow-on milk has been specially developed for babies from 6 months onwards, and is part of a varied diet. Follow-on milk is not suitable as a substitute for breast feeding for babies from 0 - 6 months. Consult your pediatrician or consultation office before you start with Loulouka 2 follow-on milk. They can advice you on how much your baby needs and when.