Home Holle Bio Formula Holle formula stage 2
Holle Cow Formula stage 2

Holle formula stage 2

Sale price $239.96
People are viewing this right now
Pack Size: Choose an option

Estimate delivery times: 3-6 days (United States & Canada).

Return within 30 days of purchase. Duties & taxes are non-refundable.

Guarantee Safe Checkout

American Express
Holle Cow Formula stage 2

Holle formula stage 2

Holle Formula Stage 2: Nourishing Growth After 6 Months!

🍼 Tailored Nutrition: Holle Formula Stage 2 is thoughtfully designed for babies aged 6 months and beyond. It's the ideal choice for transitioning from Holle Stage 1 or supplementing with breast milk.

📦 Convenient Packaging: Each box includes 2 sealed bags, each containing 300g of goodness. That's a total of 600g (21.16 ounces) to support your baby's growing needs.

🌱 Organic Goodness: Crafted with care, Holle Formula Stage 2 is made with 99% organically grown ingredients, including high-quality Demeter-certified milk from Germany. The remaining 1% consists of essential vitamins and minerals vital for your baby's development.

👶 Easy Digestion: Holle understands that little tummies need gentle care. This formula is easy to digest, ensuring your baby gets the nutrients they need without any fuss.

🍚 Creamy and Filling: In Stage 2, Holle adds starch to the formula, providing a creamy and filling texture. It's a perfect choice as your baby's appetite and nutritional needs evolve.

⚖️ Highest European Standards: Holle, with 80 years of expertise, adheres to the highest European organic standards. No steroids, hormones, antibiotics, or GMO ingredients. Just pure, organic goodness for your baby.

🌾 Thoughtfully Selected Ingredients: From organic vegetable oils to essential fatty acids, Holle Formula Stage 2 ensures a balanced and wholesome diet for your growing baby. No unnecessary additives like brown rice syrup or DHA-ARA.

🐄 Demeter-Certified: Holle is a pioneer in Demeter certification, ensuring a biodynamic approach that respects nature, animals, and your baby's well-being.

🚜 Sustainable Sourcing: The main ingredients are sourced from sustainable cultivation in Germany, ensuring both quality and environmental responsibility.

🔍 Ingredient Transparency: Holle goes beyond standard organic certification, with annual controls on ingredients and Demeter farms, ensuring the highest safety and transparency in their formulas.

Make the healthy choice for your growing baby with Holle Formula Stage 2 – where every ingredient is chosen with care for the next exciting stage of your little one's journey!

Pack Size

4 boxes - $ 59.99 each, 6 boxes - $ 44.99 each, 8 boxes - $ 39.99 each, 12 boxes - $34.99 each, 16 boxes - $ 33.99 each

We Pride ourselves in going beyond our customers Expectation

Should and issue arise with your order, we are waiting to hear about it!


If your product is Damage when you receive it, Please take pictures of it and send to us.

If the Content is not sealed anymore we offer a prompt Refund

Please understand that the boxes do get crushed Sometime during shipping, that its normal, as long as the content in the box is still sealed


If you would like to return the Product you and do so for a full refund. 

Returns are shipped at customers expense.

Please contact us to get a return approval and ship to address


We guarantee our product will be fresh and in trust worthy condition. Should you find it to be anything else we will fully refund your purchase